"I've been making this Glowing Green Smoothie for 5 years now and it's essential when I want to get back on track, help digestion and get a glow in my skin."
A good smoothie doesn't need to be complicated. This two minute smoothie recipe is the perfect on-the-go pick me up. We understand time is of the essence, and I suggest making a larger batch and keep in the fridge for a few days, but if I can I like to make it fresh in the morning.
Add the below ingredients in a blender:
| Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 2 | Time : 2 Min |
Opt for Organic Ingredients
one big handful of spinach, kale, or both
one frozen banana
one cut-up green apple
the juice of half of a lemon
half of an avocado
one cup of water
Blend + throw in your best reusable cup
Feel free to add another favorite fruit. Sometimes I had a few pieces of pineapple or mango, or blueberries. It's also an amazing base if you want to add any plant-based supplements or powders like The Super Elixir, or some Spirulina.
How Celene Does A Day Of Reset:
- Get your body moving first thing in the morning to create circulation and blood flow throughout the body, giving your skin a healthy glow. Celene's favorite at home work out - @melissawoodhealth
- Make a smoothie and eat alkaline first. Think berries & lemon water!
- Substitute coffee for a matcha latte
- Give myself a facial, depending on my skin needs. I am loving the Dr Barbara Sturm Face Mask to invigorate and detoxify
- Get a good nights rest. Your skin and body uses sleep time to detoxify. Getting a good night's sleep will help to clear up skin, which allows sleep to improve and, in turn, will improve skin health. Taking a bath with the Goop G.Nite Bedtime Bath Soak are a great way to unwind and sooth tension. For a deep rest, I keep a Silk Slip Sleep Mask on my bedside table.
Eating Clean For A Gorgeous Glow
SIGN UP FOR FREE TO CONTINUE READING
Get free access to our Beauty Edit and emails with exclusive content