Our first priority is the health, safety and wellbeing of our team and clients. We have worked diligently on implementing the highest of standards in safety protocols, protective measures, and new client guidelines and policies. We have ensured our entire team is highly skilled in providing as safe of an environment as possible, while providing our best possible Gee Beauty experience.
• Our studio has been professionally deep cleaned + disinfected
• Each night, our studio will be professionally cleaned
• Frequent daily cleanings of all high-touch surfaces (including door knobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks)
• We will not be using shelf testers to sample or test products
• We have installed a UV (ultraviolet) light in our AC system in our private treatment rooms to help eliminate bacteria
• Hand sanitizer will be provided for everyone upon entry
• We will now be cashless
• At this time we will not be accepting returns or exchanges on any items unless specified by a Gee Beauty team member
Masks & Hygiene
• It is essential to wear a mask at all times while at Gee Beauty as per the government bylaw. We will provide masks in the case that you do not have one.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided for everyone upon entry.
• Our team will conduct frequent hand-washing, wear appropriate PPE including masks, face shields, gloves and gowns worn by skin therapists.