We love the slower pace of Sunday.
It's the day when we lean into our self-care routines and for each of us that means different things.
Sundays are the day we spend setting ourselves up for success for the week ahead and yes, for the Gee Women, that means our beauty routines as well get some extra TLC. Maximizing our beauty and skincare on a Sunday means we have time to revel in soothing self-care like soaking in a hot bath, dry brushing, and multi-masking.
How each Gee does it? You'll need to keep reading to find out.
I apply the Crown Affair Renewal Mask and mix it with the Gee Beauty Prime Beauty Oil. If I'm going out I'll put my cashmere toque from 6 by Gee Beauty on top and nobody is the wiser! I'll take it a step further and wear the Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Firming Mask patches under my sunglasses.
I'm always applying the Gee Beauty Rose Lip Mask on my lips. It's so hydrating and it protects my lips from the icy winter wind here in Toronto. My newest go-to is mixing the Dr. Sebagh Rose De Vie Hydrating Mask on my body with our Prime Beauty Oil on my chest and arms. The combo feels so luxe and makes my skin so soft.
On Sundays, I mask, mask, mask!” - Miriam Gee
My favorite part about Sunday is that I work on really enjoying my day and time with family - staying present and not thinking too much about the “to-do’s on a Monday”. I work on maintaining consistency throughout my week like - cooking once and eating it three times, daily dry brushing, and lathering my body with my favorite Tata Harper Revitalizing Body Oil before bed.
My weekend skincare routine is a ritual I always look forward to. I use my facial cupping kit and dry brushes to energize and de-puff for glowing skin in the coming week.” - Natalie Gee
On Sundays I strive for a mix of presence + prep: I love to embrace the day with a cup of coffee (or two) outdoors, sunshine, a great workout, and some downtime with family or friends at the beach. By 4 pm I'm in the kitchen meal-prepping for the week, doing my laundry and taking an extra-long bath. I love to put on a Sunday playlist to add fun energy to daily tasks. My current Sunday-Skincare routine is really wowing my skin right now:
- While my bath is filling up I add Holi(bath) and Holi(body) oil
- I start with our Oil Cleanser
- Next, I use the Duo Cleanse + Buff Exfoliator
- I love to use the Dr. Sebagh Skin Perfecting Mask if I'm feeling congested in my skin. I leave it on while in the bath
- Next, I use Agent Nateur Holi(bright) Mask or the Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Mask (which I leave on and rub off like a gommage - it leaves my skin so soft and supple)
- Once I'm done with the masks, I let my skin breathe for about 30 minutes. Next up - SERUMS!
- I layer Dr. Barbara Sturm's Hyaluronic Serum with Agent Natuer Holi(Oil).
- I finish with Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Neck Cream and Eye Cream
- On my body, I use Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-Aging Body Cream while my skin is still damp
- Lastly, I apply a few Dr. Sebagh Self-Tanning Drops to ensure I wake up Monday morning with the most beautiful glow!
Once my skincare + meal-prep are done, I chill on the couch watching a show, reviewing my work and social schedule, planning my looks and workouts for the week. In bed as early as possible is the goal!” - Celene Gee
Whether it’s prepping my skin, going grocery shopping to prepare my meals for the week or going on a long walk to prepare my body for strength training, I think about habits that will set my future self up for success. My Sunday morning ritual consists of a delicious cup of coffee, the application of a sheet mask while using the Joanna Czech Facial Massager on top and finishing my routine with my NuFace device to tighten and contour my face. And if I plan enough time, I’ll deep clean my brushes so they’re ready for the week ahead!
Sundays are all about prep for me!” - Steph Gee
What The Gee's Are Listening To This Month
SIGN UP FOR FREE TO CONTINUE READING
Get free access to our Beauty Edit and emails with exclusive content